===== doodle3d firmware readme ===== https://github.com/Doodle3D/Doodle3D-firmware
d3dapi p=/network/scan r=GET
===== adding a 3D-printer to Doodle3D =====
===== notes @ DaVinci exhibition =====
- last number of IP’s from left to right: 132, 194, 110, 164
===== bootscripts Doodle3D ===== Print3D already has scripts, that where created for the WiFi-Box. It seems to use inotifyd, I’m not sure if that is something we can reuse.
- print3d_init. A init script that starts the print3d-manager as a deamon.
- print3d-manager. Uses inotifyd to start
print3d-new-devicewhen a new device is connected.
- print3d-new-device. Figures out whether to start print3d in a seemingly crude way. If appropriate it tries to start print3d-runner
- print3d-runner.sh. Starts the print3d deamon.
===== Help system =====
- we might want to try: http://www.helpscout.net. It is used by 3dverkstan.